Everyone likes to be encouraged. Here are some phrases for encouraging others...
Ten Expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing
1) You're coming along well.
2) Keep up the good work.
3) Good effort!
4) That's a real improvement!
5) You're on the right lines.
6) Keep going.
7) Come on, you can do it!
8) Give it your best shot.
9) What have you got to lose?
10) If at first you don't succeed...
How To Use These Phrases In Your English
1) Phrases 1 to 4 are often used to encourage someone who is working and doing well.
2) Phrase 5 is used to say someone is not exactly right but could get it right if they tried again.
3) Phrases 6 and 7 are general ways of encouraging and can suggest that the person should not stop.
4) Phrases 8 and 9 can be used to encourage someone to try something new.
5) "...try and try again." The first half of this phrase can be used to encourage someone to try again, even if the first attempt was unsuccessful.
にほんブログ村 ランキングに参加中！Thank you for your click!
- Related Entries
- ~ 頻繁に使用される英国句 ~ Useful English phrases to know and use ~ “TELEPHONES AND TELEPHONING”
- ~ 頻繁に使用される英国句 ~ Useful English phrases to know and use ~ “EXPRESSIONS WITH REPEATED WORDS”
- ~ 頻繁に使用される英国句 ~ Useful English phrases to know and use ~ “DELAYING ANSWERING”
- ~ 頻繁に使用される英国句 ~ Useful English phrases to know and use ~ “CHEERING PEOPLE UP”