They are written in a way to help with the correct pronunciation ~ remember them and do use them . . .
1. Spicy --> Something containing or abounding in 'spices' - having the flavour or aroma of spice; fragrant, aromatic, or pungent
piquant or zestful; lively, interesting, etc.
risqué or racy
2. Wicked --> The definition of ‘wicked’ is someone or something who is cruel or acts in an evil way.
An example of wicked is the way you would describe a witch.
3. Eye-jerking --> ‘Eye-jerking’ is defined as something that pulls, pushes or throws you in a sharp sudden motion.
An example of jerk is someone quickly breaking away from another who has a hold on them.
4. Intelligent --> The definition of ‘intelligent’ is someone or something that is bright, informed or shows sound judgement.
An example of intelligent is Albert Einstein.
An example of intelligent is a rationale decision.
5. Fresh --> The definition of ‘fresh’ is something recently harvested, recently produced or newly made.
An example of fresh is just squeezed orange juice.
6. Conquer --> To ‘conquer’ is to defeat or take control over by physical, mental or moral force.
An example of conquer is when one army defeats another.
7. Significant --> ‘Significant’ is something having meaning, influence or importance.
An example of significant is the first person to undergo a heart transplant.
8. Stunning --> The definition of ‘stunning’ is great beauty or something that causes shock or loss of consciousness.
An example of stunning is a description of a very beautiful girl.
An example of stunning is the shock received when you put a fork in the slot of a toaster that is turned on.
Stunning means causing awe or confusion.
An example of stunning is when a performance is so good you are speechless.
9. Secrets --> A ‘secret’ is something kept from public knowledge or the knowledge of a specific person.
An example of a secret is a hidden door leading to an unknown room.
An example of a secret is a surprise birthday party.
10. Unreal --> The definition of ‘unreal’ is something that is so odd, amazing or unusual it cannot be true or does not seem true.
If you said you saw Bigfoot, this is an example of a statement that would be considered unreal.
Use these words and make your conversations even more ‘significant’ ~ check-in tomorrow for more ‘intelligent’ words ...
にほんブログ村 ランキングに参加中！Thank you for your click!
- Related Entries